If you need reasons to choose Homes of Integrity Construction to build your next home, look no further. Here is an in-depth review on the benefits of choosing us, and what to expect when you allow us to build your home.
Home Builders Who Stands Out
- Build time from the ground up is just 4.5 months
- Voted Bryan County’s top builder 5 years in a row (wow!)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau, Home Builders Associate of Greater Savannah, and the National Association of Home Builders
- Energy efficient homes
- 5 communities to choose from in the Savannah, GA area
- New Home Buyers Warranty, giving you coverage on workmanship, systems and structural components
What to Expect
You can visit any one of our model homes for a personal tour any day of the week. Our knowledgeable agents are always happy to show you what our homes have to offer, what your options and choices will be, and how our homes can specifically fit your needs.
Once you have picked the lot for your new home, we will work closely with you to pick out any upgrades to customize your home. The total price of your home will be the base price of the model you have chosen combined with the cost of your upgrades. Within 10 days of signing the contract, you will meet with our design center coordinator to choose your selections and finishes.
The first 30 days of your home build will be for permitting. Once the appropriate permits are obtained, the construction will begin. Total construction time is roughly 100 days, weather permitting.
When your new home is completed, you will be given a new-home orientation roughly 10 days prior to closing. During your new-home orientation we explain the systems and operational components of your home. Once the Certificate of Occupancy (C.O.) is issued, and the closing takes place, your beautiful new home is officially yours!