Guaranteed Real Estate Commission Program Policies
When you bring your client to Homes of Integrity Construction, we realize you are loaning us your reputation. All of us at Homes of Integrity Construction take that responsibility very seriously. When you have a client that is interested in buying or building a new Homes of Integrity Construction Home, your commission will be guaranteed when acting in accordance with the applicable registration policy following.
Real Estate Agent / Client Registration Policy
- Accompany your client on their initial visit to Model or Sales Office in area of choice, and introduce yourself and client to the Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales Agent working there
- Fully Complete Real Estate Agent/Client Registration Form
- Your client completes a Purchase/Construction Agreement and all related required attachments provided by Homes of Integrity Construction and sale is closed or funded
- Register in advance of client visits, contact the model or sales office of choice, and introduce yourself and your client to the Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales Agent there
- Complete and return (via fax) the Pre-Registration form
Non-Registered Real Estate Agent / Client Policy
If a real estate agent/broker is working with a client, and does not follow one of the previous mentioned registration policy procedures, and a client comes into a Homes of Integrity Construction model home or sales office, making direct contact with a Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales Agent and mentions they are working with a real estate agent/broker, the following shall apply:
- Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales Agent shall inform client, in writing, that they should contact their real estate agent and disclose fact
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the real estate agent/broker, or its licensed agent, to physically come to the Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales location of initial client contact and meet with the onsite Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales Agent involved and complete the Real Estate Agent/Client Registration form no later than 5:00 p.m. on the fifth calendar day after clients visit
- In the event that the real estate agent/broker does not complete the Real Estate Agent/Client Registration form within the time set forth herein, they shall not be considered the procuring cause of sale, nor shall they be eligible for a professional service fee in accordance with the Guaranteed Commission Program.
It’s easy to earn large commission and incentives!
- 2.4% of the contract price paid immediately upon closing and funding the sale on any market-ready home
- 2.4% of the contract price paid immediately upon closing and funding the sale on pre-sales
Bring in and register your client, we’ll assist you in the process. Since all Homes of Integrity Construction New Home Sales Agents are dedicated solely to presenting Homes of Integrity Construction Homes, and are not involved in other real estate transactions, they focus their time and expertise on being fully informed in all aspects of the building process.
Our chief goal is to be here to assist you and your client. Our principle desire is to make the process a pleasant and rewarding experience for all. Our Models are open Monday–Saturday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. and Sunday, 12–6 p.m.
In order to avoid any misunderstandings, and so that we can guarantee commissions to Realtor/brokers who are procuring cause of sale, simply fulfill the requirements set forth above.